Hey, hey, hey!
- 1 pound Orzo
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley (use fresh if you have it but use 1/3 cup!)
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Bring a medium pot of water up to boil and salt it before adding in the orzo. Cook until soft but still a little al dente. Drain the water and place the orzo in a large bowl. Quickly add in all the other ingredients and mix until well combined.
You can eat it warm or cold! Enjoy!