Another quick recipe for you guys! This pudding is really versatile, you can add in coconut, peanut butter, banana and more and it will be equally as delicious and nutritious! You can even pump up the chocolate flavor by using melted vegan chocolate chips or cacao nibs! I really love quick and easy vegan treats and this is one of them and you can even reduce or double this recipe depending on how much pudding you need. I hope you like it!
- Alexis ♥
Healthy Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 1 Very Ripe Plantain, black
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- ½ cup Cacao powder (use Vegan Cocoa Powder if you can’t find it)
- ¼ - ½ cup non-dairy milk (depends on how thick or thin you want it)
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon instant Coffee
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
Slice plantain into equal slices and boil until tender.
Place everything in a food processor and blend until smooth.
If you want a firmer texture, let it sit in the refrigerator until firm.