Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baked Sweet Plantains



I LOVE sweet plantains but I hate the fact that they're always fried so I decided to try and bake them and retain the creamy sweetness of the plantains with a slightly crispy exterior. These are so good and sweet and simple alternative to the fried version!

I apologize for the lack of updates! I have a lot of stuff going on in my personal life that has delayed me in posting as well as the fact that I want to have a ton of recipes prepared in advance to post for you guys. There are a lot of great things coming up though so look out for the recipes!

- Alexis ♥

Baked Sweet Plantains
  • 2 Completely Black Plantains, sliced

Directions

Pre-heat your oven to 400°F.

Cut open and slice plantains either in circles or diagonally but make sure you cut them at least ¼ to a half of an inch thick. Place plantains on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping the plantains halfway through, until they’re golden brown on both sides.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment