Saturday, March 30, 2013


Breakfast/Lunch: Gluten Free Steel Cut Oats with Frozen Strawberries, a sprinkle of Flax Meal and Cinnamon topped off with a splash of Unsweetened Organic Almond Milk.

Update on New Recipes
I have ordered some natural sweeteners which I'm waiting to come in the mail so as soon as they come new recipes will be up! I'm still debating the use of coconut sugar. I'm also ordering a bunch of other goodies like coconut oil, unsweetened coconut, some all natural beauty products, some puffed grains along with oats, seeds and nuts to make a bulk gluten free/vegan/sugar free cereal because I cannot find a good pre-packaged one. I'm not going completely gluten free so there will be wheat recipes in the future, I just wanted to take a break from flour and wheat for a while.

Great things to come in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment