This is another healthier dessert for Valentine’s Day and one that you can mix and match to suit your tastes! I didn't use dates because while they taste so good you can get tired of them so I wanted to switch it up and use cranberries and they worked just the same. The cranberries end up making it taste like cherry coconut! Just package these in a cute box and you have a healthy and raw Valentine’s Day present!
- Alexis ♥
Raw Cranberry Coconut Truffles
- 1 cup Unsweetened Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut (plus ¼ cup to roll them in after)
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Agave Nectar
- 1 Tablespoon Cacao Powder
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- ¼ Teaspoon Pure Coconut Extract
Process everything in the food processor until it comes together to create a sticky dough.
Shape the dough into equal sized balls and roll them in the extra coconut.